Perfecting the Basics – Mowing and More
When it comes to landscaping, nothing is more basic than mowing. Like most landscaping companies, White Pine Landscaping spends the majority of its time and energy during the warmer months on lawn care and maintenance. However, even though it may seem like “just mowing”, we believe that lawn maintenance should be done with just as much professionalism and perfectionism as any other aspect of our work. To that end, we include in our mowing service all of the supporting work that take a lawn from looking fairly decent to standing out in your neighborhood. Every time we cut your grass we will include the following.
- Cutting the grass
- Removing grass clippings from the lawn
- Edging the sides of your lawn and beds
- Blowing debris off hardscapes
Call 401-710-1353 now to set up regular lawn maintenance at your home.
Pricing – The Cost of the Cut
To ensure a fair and straight-forward price for each property, we work off a standardized pricing scale. Before giving you a quote, we will measure your lawn carefully to determine the exact square footage. That will give us a basic guideline for our pricing. Once we have that starting point, we factor in a number of other variables to either marginally increase or decrease that number, including
- Access: The easier it is for us to get our mowers into your yard, the better. There will never be a lawn that we cannot cut, but small gates and terraced lawn sections will be more difficult for us to work with. In addition, if there is good road access and parking, we will be able to get in and out of your property much more quickly, which is a savings for us that we are able to pass on the customer.
- Shape: A simple rectangle or square yard will be much faster to cut than one which contains many flower beds or other obstacles. Simpler is always easier.
- Clippings disposal: Whenever we cut a yard, that grass has to go somewhere. Since we will never leave your yard covered in messy clippings, finding ways to dispose of them becomes very important. While we do have the capacity to haul away clippings to the dump, it is easier and cheaper for us whenever we are able to dispose of them on-site in a designated mulch or compost pile.
Timing is Everything – Scheduling Your Lawn Maintenance
As part of our lawn maintenance package, we offer both weekly and bi-weekly cutting schedules. For healthy grass that grows quickly, a weekly cut is recommended, while shady or dry lawns which grow more slowly may be better suited to a bi-weekly schedule. This pattern will continue throughout the cutting season, with the possible exception of the very hottest summer weeks. During that time, lawn growth will slow dramatically, sometimes to the point where it is not even high enough to cut. We will stay in contact with you throughout that season to determine whether or not the scheduled weekly mowing should be postponed. This ensures that you are not wasting money on an unnecessary cut.
Going Above and Beyond – Extra Services
Aside from caring for your lawn, we can also do a lot for your home exterior. Because we have the equipment and manpower to deal with large-scale manual tasks, we can handle the projects around your property that you don’t want to. These miscellaneous services include
- Power washing
- Gutter and downspout cleaning
- Debris removal
- Plant installation
- Stump removal
- New flower bed installation
If you need a job done, we’d love to help. Contact us today to get a free estimate on any service.